The MOS is dedicated to meeting the needs of the Massachusetts osteopathic physician and strengthening the osteopathic community in our state.
To renew or join, click here now!
Membership in MOS Doesn’t Cost – It PAYS!
The Massachusetts Osteopathic Society is the only professional organization for DOs in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. With changes coming rapidly in the medical profession, it’s more important than ever to unite with other osteopathic physicians…and each MOS member is crucial to the success of the society—our legislative voice becomes stronger; educational offerings become better; and your peer network becomes wider!
- Legislative monitoring to protect your practice rights
- Medical malpractice insurance reform
- Scope of practice protections for osteopathic physicians
- Represent members’ interests within the American Osteopathic Association’s House of Delegates
- Working on getting a D.O. on the Massachusetts Board of Registration
- Referrals for the public, particularly valuable for those physicians building their practices
- An annual CME meeting offered at a discount to members
- Opportunities to expand your osteopathic skills with OMT workshops
- And much more!!
The MOS is looking for physicians who are able to let students shadow at their practice and physicians who are able to mentor pre-med and UNECOM students. If you would like to participate in the shadowing and/or mentoring program, please contact Samyuktha Gumidyala, MPH at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Joining?
We always welcome new members. Click here for a PDF of our membership application. Print it, fill it out, and return it with payment to:
Massachusetts Osteopathic Society
PO Box 94
Norwell, MA 02061