June 30, 2016
Dear MOS Members,
We need you!
Our annual membership meeting will be held on Friday, August 5th at 9:30 a.m. at the Providence Marriott Downtown in Providence, RI. Whether you are a physician, resident, or student, your presence at this meeting is extremely important and highly valued. Every member counts and we need as many attendees as possible to form a quorum.
Even though it will be during ROME New England, you do not need to register for the ROME New England conference to attend the membership meeting. The meeting is open for everyone. However, we would love for you to attend both the conference and the membership meeting. To register for ROME New England, visit www.osteopathic.org/ROME.
Why should you join your fellow members in Providence on Friday, August 5th?
- Learn about new ways to become involved in causes affecting the profession
- Vote in Board elections and allow your voice to guide our bylaws and agenda
- Hear about legislative efforts undertaken by the society on your behalf
- Get to know your colleagues for an invaluable networking opportunity
- Help us celebrate our accomplishments – membership increased significantly in 2016
Your vote will enable us to make important decisions so that we can better represent and support you. Meeting our quorum will also streamline the process for future meetings by reducing the number of members necessary to form a quorum. We can’t do this without you!
As a member of the Massachusetts Osteopathic Society, your participation in the meeting is vital. This is YOUR membership meeting and we promise you it will be worth it. So please say you will come to the membership meeting on Friday, August 5th at 9:30 a.m.! Coffee and refreshments will be provided.
RSVP for the meeting by emailing us at email@example.com. The agenda packet will be sent out shortly.
Samyuktha Gumidyala, MPH
MOS Affiliate Executive